Everyone knows about your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, Marvel’s web-slinging superhero. Bitten by a radioactive spider, bookish teen Peter Parker was granted the super powers we are all familiar with; super strength, the ability to climb walls and his “spider sense,” a kind of biological radar for incoming dangers. But as much as America loves Spider-Man and the rest of the Marvel super heroes these days, we wouldn’t want any of his contemporaries, or the creatures they borrow their names and powers from, in our homes. Spider-Man, Ant-Man, the Lizard, Yellow Jacket… fun in comic books and on the big screen, but an absolute disaster for your home or business.If any of these real life pests are beating down your door, Turf Masters Pest Prevention are the heroes you really need.
Knowing your enemy
In Georgia, the creatures that gave our beloved Spider-Man his powers aren’t radioactive and getting bitten by one will not, repeat, will not give you any powers, aside from acute pain and a possible trip to the hospital. Some of these species can be very formidable enemies, so it’s important to know which ones to look out for.
- Black Widow Spiders – Known by their black bodies and red hourglass markings, this spider’s bite is venomous and can even be fatal in children and the elderly.
- Brown Recluse Spiders –Brown in color with a violin-shaped marking, this spider’s bite is not only extremely painful, but can also cause tissue loss and necrosis.
- Wolf Spiders – These intimidating-looking creatures have a painful, poisonous bite and can be spotted by their brown, hairy appearance.
- Black House Spiders – Smaller in size and appearing black and fuzzy, these spiders’ bites are painful but largely harmless.
- Orb Weaver Spiders – Responsible for some of the more impressive webs you will find, this small spider is non-aggressive and rarely a risk for humans.
These are just a few of the species native to Georgia, and any one of them in your home or business can feel like an attack from Ultron, Loki or even the Abomination. If any one of these pops up, your first call shouldn’t be to the Avengers – they are very busy – it should be to the pest control experts at Turf Master Pest Prevention!
Your very own team of super heroes
The team at Turf Masters Pest Prevention has never battled an alien invasion, a lunatic in a flying goblin suit or a deranged reporter controlled by an alien symbiote (that we know of), but they are the super heroes you’ll need to keep your home and business pest-free. Call Turf Masters Pest Prevention at 770-924-7188 or reach us by e-mail at email@example.com and let our very own pest prevention super heroes keep your home or business safe from these invaders. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more information and updates. Call us today for some truly heroic work in keeping your space pest-free!